1. Robert Service’s biography, Stalin
The campaign is for Steimatzky Books, the largest and oldest bookstore chain in Israel.
The headline is such a nice understated and truthful statement. Thankfully, the copywriter didn’t try be too “twisty” with the line.
The visuals are very literal — something that I often have a problem with — but this is a literary campaign! So, they work. The art direction and photography are both excellent (I love the Stalin layout).
Ad agency: ACW Grey Tel Aviv.
2. The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
3. Pippi Longstocking
4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
5. Don Quixote
6. The Fellowship Of The Ring
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina is on the cusp of being repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal bill still allows discrimination.
- Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner was spotted meeting with top senators on criminal justice reform.
- Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡