1. “The Desert of Sleeping Men”
British photographer Carl Warner is most well known for his food photography — see his “Foodscapes” work here.
His new project is called Bodyscapes, which he describes as “an alternative portrait of a human being whose body becomes a landscape of themselves and plays on the sense of space in which we dwell.”
I’ve seen this kind of work done in advertising, for instance, this fat-shaming mountain bike campaign via Switzerland from 2009.
But Warner’s body work is on a different level. Take a look.
2. “Valley of the Reclining Woman”
3. “Headless Horizon” ( I love this shot, so simple)
4. “Shoulder Hill Valley”
5. “Desert of Backs”
6. “The Cave of Abdo-men”
7. “Twin Peaks” (Nice)
8. “The Sleeper”
9. “Pectoral Dunes”
10. “Shin Knee Valley”
- It's here. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are facing off now for their first debate and we're covering it live 💥
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."