1. “The Desert of Sleeping Men”
British photographer Carl Warner is most well known for his food photography — see his “Foodscapes” work here.
His new project is called Bodyscapes, which he describes as “an alternative portrait of a human being whose body becomes a landscape of themselves and plays on the sense of space in which we dwell.”
I’ve seen this kind of work done in advertising, for instance, this fat-shaming mountain bike campaign via Switzerland from 2009.
But Warner’s body work is on a different level. Take a look.
2. “Valley of the Reclining Woman”
3. “Headless Horizon” ( I love this shot, so simple)
4. “Shoulder Hill Valley”
5. “Desert of Backs”
6. “The Cave of Abdo-men”
7. “Twin Peaks” (Nice)
8. “The Sleeper”
9. “Pectoral Dunes”
10. “Shin Knee Valley”
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️