1. “The Desert of Sleeping Men”
British photographer Carl Warner is most well known for his food photography — see his “Foodscapes” work here.
His new project is called Bodyscapes, which he describes as “an alternative portrait of a human being whose body becomes a landscape of themselves and plays on the sense of space in which we dwell.”
I’ve seen this kind of work done in advertising, for instance, this fat-shaming mountain bike campaign via Switzerland from 2009.
But Warner’s body work is on a different level. Take a look.
2. “Valley of the Reclining Woman”
3. “Headless Horizon” ( I love this shot, so simple)
4. “Shoulder Hill Valley”
5. “Desert of Backs”
6. “The Cave of Abdo-men”
7. “Twin Peaks” (Nice)
8. “The Sleeper”
9. “Pectoral Dunes”
10. “Shin Knee Valley”
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀