1. They used to have lobster, and hope to serve it again, someday.
2. So this plant is a man, apparently.
3. At least CLEANERS isn’t in quotes.
4. So, this A/C-less laundromat is at least open 7 days a week?
5. Yeah, it’s temporary like death.
6. Give the gate a jiggle, it’ll open right up.
7. Most importantly, your “ass,” otherwise you’ll be sucked down to Hell through this portal.
8. So, drink the water, and then die.
9. Sometimes, the machines “buy.” Why only 19 exclamation points? Why not 20?
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭