My critique of Fox’s new ad for the Acer Aspire S5:
• it should be half as long
• it’s really not very funny/interesting
• Fox has zero on-screen charisma, and makes for a puzzling spokesperson
otherwise, I adored it.
The commercial (hopefully, a shortened version) breaks this week in the U.S., U.K., China, Russia, German and France.
Much better was the first spot in the campaign featuring Jack Bauer: cupcake baker.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱