It’s an old ad image, not something he wrote specifically for the current events. Because not only is he a hack writer, he’s lazy, too. And yes, he does write his own copy, according to him.
Let’s see if he owns up to this insensitive attempt to sell shoes.
Back in 2011, Cole exploited the Cairo uprising to hype his Spring Collection.
Image via: Mashable.
See below for Cole’s contribution to the Iraqi War, which he again exploited to sell footwear — photographed in Soho, New York City in 2006.
3. 150,000 people died to bring you this boot ad.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝