It’s an old ad image, not something he wrote specifically for the current events. Because not only is he a hack writer, he’s lazy, too. And yes, he does write his own copy, according to him.
Let’s see if he owns up to this insensitive attempt to sell shoes.
Back in 2011, Cole exploited the Cairo uprising to hype his Spring Collection.
Image via: Mashable.
See below for Cole’s contribution to the Iraqi War, which he again exploited to sell footwear — photographed in Soho, New York City in 2006.
3. 150,000 people died to bring you this boot ad.
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.