It’s an old ad image, not something he wrote specifically for the current events. Because not only is he a hack writer, he’s lazy, too. And yes, he does write his own copy, according to him.
Let’s see if he owns up to this insensitive attempt to sell shoes.
Back in 2011, Cole exploited the Cairo uprising to hype his Spring Collection.
Image via: Mashable.
See below for Cole’s contribution to the Iraqi War, which he again exploited to sell footwear — photographed in Soho, New York City in 2006.
3. 150,000 people died to bring you this boot ad.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈