Even though the premise is ridiculously contrived, the spot works because:
1. The writing, acting, casting, directing, editing, even the genie’s outfit are all spot on perfect.
2. The ridiculously contrived premise delivers Burger King’s tagline perfectly and memorably.
The ad agency behind the commercial is Oslo’s Try/Apt, also created this insanely hilarious TV commercial for a tile store.
Hey, American Burger King marketing honchos — could you please hire these clever Scandinavians?
Ad found at The Drum.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔