This pamphlet, from the early 1960s, was produced by the International Order of the Golden Rule, “a not-for-profit membership organization of independent, family-owned funeral homes located throughout North America and overseas.’
Yes, it was given out to children at viewings and visitations and such.
2. “Yes, but what if I’m here at this funeral home because my Mommy and/or Daddy ARE DEAD?
3. That man looks perfectly nice.
4. Eleven exclamation points. That’s some nice art direction.
5. Or, run to the nearest funeral home, I guess.
7. Wait, what? I thought this was about people?
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.