This pamphlet, from the early 1960s, was produced by the International Order of the Golden Rule, “a not-for-profit membership organization of independent, family-owned funeral homes located throughout North America and overseas.’
Yes, it was given out to children at viewings and visitations and such.
2. “Yes, but what if I’m here at this funeral home because my Mommy and/or Daddy ARE DEAD?
3. That man looks perfectly nice.
4. Eleven exclamation points. That’s some nice art direction.
5. Or, run to the nearest funeral home, I guess.
7. Wait, what? I thought this was about people?
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱