RIGHT — new.
An Atlanta-based design firm, Sky Design, has given the restaurant chain’s iconic owl logo a “more modern and streamlined look.”Via USA Today:
“We wanted to give ‘Hootie’ a facelift along with the stores,” says Dave Henninger, chief marketing officer. Three decades ago, when the fledgling Hooters had no logo, the company traced the owl’s image from the pages of a dictionary, he says.
But executives aren’t making this change lightly. Hooters did online research with 300 consumers to comment on a handful of different owl designs created by the Atlanta design firm Sky Design. In consumer polling, the new design was preferred roughly 9 to one over the old design says Henninger.
Whatever you paid for the new slick Hootie, it was a goddamn bargain, Mr. Henninger.
3. No word on if the servers’ uniforms are changing.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘