Last week, the MTA announced it would begin selling ad space on the front of fare cards, which I am so sure will head off future fare hikes.
If you don’t know of Kidd’s impressive book cover design work, look it up. He is consistently good…I mean great. Great! GOOD IS DEAD. (sorry, Chip). Here’s his website.
I’ll add a couple more ideas. And, please mock mine/add yours:
• Klonopin (print the legalize on the back in 1/4 point type)
• NYC Suicide Hotline.
• La Peste, by Albert Camus
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.