Last week, the MTA announced it would begin selling ad space on the front of fare cards, which I am so sure will head off future fare hikes.
If you don’t know of Kidd’s impressive book cover design work, look it up. He is consistently good…I mean great. Great! GOOD IS DEAD. (sorry, Chip). Here’s his website.
I’ll add a couple more ideas. And, please mock mine/add yours:
• Klonopin (print the legalize on the back in 1/4 point type)
• NYC Suicide Hotline.
• La Peste, by Albert Camus
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.