4. Here’s an award-winning Reporters Without Borders campaign via Dubai from 2011, tagged “Censorship tells the wrong story.”
5. Is Pootie Poot pulling pud in public?
6. David Cameron is not too happy with the UK press these days.
7. “Only a Free Press Can Hurt Them.” Reporters Without Borders campaign from 2010 via France (the organization’s home base).
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.