4. Here’s an award-winning Reporters Without Borders campaign via Dubai from 2011, tagged “Censorship tells the wrong story.”
5. Is Pootie Poot pulling pud in public?
6. David Cameron is not too happy with the UK press these days.
7. “Only a Free Press Can Hurt Them.” Reporters Without Borders campaign from 2010 via France (the organization’s home base).
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩