1. The cover looks innocent enough.
2. But once inside, there’s death and mayhem on every badly-drawn page.
3. Looks like an outlaw got killed. I have no problem with that.
4. The creepy stranger — who looks a bit like actor Peter Lorre — has a gimp arm.
5. Fair enough: But which one is Bill and which one is Joe? I NEED TO KNOW.
6. Bob, I guess, is fine.
7. these kids are TERRIBLE bike riders.
8. This one isn’t.
9. My back! My books!
10. Yep, he’s a dead boy.
11. So, his hand got dyed red? That doesn’t look that painful, crybaby.
12. I can’t read that face at all. Stoned?
This macabre 1969 safety manual has five dead boys and one dead baby.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚