1. The redditor who made this awesome tank says: “It took roughly 2 hours…took 3 boxes in total, one for the base, one for the turret and then the tracks.”
2. He has finals in a week, and didn’t want to study.
3. Me halp.
4. Entrance hatch.
6. General “Kizzy” (that’s the cat’s name) Rommel ready for action.
7. And of course, another redditor had to chime in with an insensitive bit of Photoshop.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰