1. Man Headbutts Annoying Wife
2012 Commercial via Portugal for Vaibater.com, an online event company.
Let’s show that headbutt four times!
The woman in the ad is Monica Sofia, a singer and Playboy model. The man is apparently her real-life husband. So, nothing at all wrong with this spot, move on.
Ad agency: Adsoul, Lisbon.
2. Can I get a Beer, bitch?
BA-HA-HA! What a knee slapper, what a rib-tickler!
3. “Yuck, chick flicks.”
Two hot women, one does all the cooking, the other loves football.
And they both dress in tight dresses and heels all the time.
Isn’t that nice.
4. Press to (sexually assault you) Play
New spot via France.
“You want to spice things up, so you press the emergency button…”
5. “Boob Job”
Somebody tell me how the Hell this sells a Fiat.
Are women still being exploited in ads in 2013 (7 commercials)?
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.