1. Look At That “Millionaire” — Practically Salivating
Front and back pages from Frederick’s 1964 catalog.
2. “He” Being A “Millionaire,” of course.
3. More “Marry A Millionaire” Hints…
Copy note, upper right:
“Only for those with soft pliable bosoms!”
4. “THEY’RE WHISTLE BAIT…”
And, they’ll “improve your posture.”
5. Beatniks Openly Mocked
Male Bait — but not you smelly, poor beatniks.
“DARE TO BE-KINI!”
6. If Your Millionaire Target Seems The Mushy Type, Get The “Widow’s Peak.”
7. WHOA! Madonna Cone Bra, Lower Right!
8. “Let’s See (puff-puff): C- or D-Cup Tonight?”
“Padded for that come hither look.”
Add inches here, there, everywhere!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."