1. Look At That “Millionaire” — Practically Salivating
Front and back pages from Frederick’s 1964 catalog.
2. “He” Being A “Millionaire,” of course.
3. More “Marry A Millionaire” Hints…
Copy note, upper right:
“Only for those with soft pliable bosoms!”
4. “THEY’RE WHISTLE BAIT…”
And, they’ll “improve your posture.”
5. Beatniks Openly Mocked
Male Bait — but not you smelly, poor beatniks.
“DARE TO BE-KINI!”
6. If Your Millionaire Target Seems The Mushy Type, Get The “Widow’s Peak.”
7. WHOA! Madonna Cone Bra, Lower Right!
8. “Let’s See (puff-puff): C- or D-Cup Tonight?”
“Padded for that come hither look.”
Add inches here, there, everywhere!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀