1. A lame shit joke?
2. Not bad. But not good, either.
4. A shrink joke! Thanks Henny Youngman!
5. I AM FOREWARNED.
6. In other words, how about some funnier words?
7. Okee dokee.
8. But particularly in April of 2012.
Hey, it’s hard to advertiser yourself, just ask any ad agency.
But these were obviously not written by Onion writers (at least, I hope not).
Ad agency: McKee Wallwork, Cleveland.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲