1. Mash Underwear
He was just like a prayer.
2. No More Nails Adhesive
Many (not me) felt this Lynx World Cup ad from 2010 was mimicking Jesus on the Cross.
No doubt about this one.
5. Fat Christ
Ad was banned from the London Tube back in 2008.
6. Chapel Bar
In Auckland, NZ.
8. Henkel’s Makrofix Super Adhesive
Loose headline translation: “Iron nails are past now.”
It won a Cannes Lion in 2004.
- Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, is cold-emailing potential candidates to serve in a potential Trump administration 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵