1. Olla Condoms with “climax delay”
This is the cutest climax delay ad ever.
Look at those patient Spermatozoa hanging in the testes, waiting for their man and his numbed knob to reach the eventual point of no return. There’re chess-playing sperms, guitar-playing sperms, solitaire-playing sperms, sperms resting in hammocks, etc. It’s a sperm sit-in!
2. Zensex condoms “con retardante”
Same idea as above, but not nearly as good.
“Delayed Sperm” building an airplane model.
3. Durex Performa Condoms
If you’re a football (soccer for you Americans) fan, you’re familiar with the added time sign raised near the end of halftime and before fulltime. Well, Durex used this medium to promote their Performa condoms—which feature the painkiller Benzocaine which theoretically desensitizing your raging chubb.
4. Durex Performa Condoms
Via New Zealand.
Not at all degrading to women.
Personally, I use a photo of Pope Ratzi.
Two more ads from the campaign below.
7. LoveMachine Condoms
Give Longer. Take Longer.
8. Durex Performa Condoms
9. Durex Performa Condoms
Dude’s dooky must be pretty damn sore.
10. Durex condoms “with delaying effect”
two more ads below.
11. The splooging water bottle is a nice touch.
12. Studies have proven that men who play air guitar are usually Two Pump Chumps.
13. Durex Performa Condoms
FINALLY, a gay version.
And of course it’s set in a prison.
14. Hansaplast Long Pleasure Condoms
Nice and simple idea.
15. Durex Performa Condoms
Special Mayan apocalypse ad.
16. Durex Performa Condoms
Via the UK.
Nice and Simple.
Second ad below.
17. The rare occasion when a pun worked.
18. Durex Performa Condoms
Via the UK.
I only got work on fun condom ads at the School of Visual Arts.
In real life, I did ads for stuff like investment vehicles and urine analysis machines.
19. Durex Performa Condoms
Via the UK.
Ouch, my twisted penis.
20. Durex Performa Condoms
Cannes Lion winner from 2004.
Add this ad to ads that would never run in the USA.
One more commercial from the campaign below.
22. Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on the beach.
Hansaplast Long Pleasure Condoms.
Funny, and definitely gets the benefit across clearly.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎