2. Eat the best 5 a.m. meals of our life, elbow to elbow with strangers.
4. Read the best weekly newspaper in America.
In the 1990s, New York Press had the following writers doing weekly columns: Matt Taibbi, Jonathan Ames, Dirty Sanchez (Mike Doughty), Ned Vizzini (author, It’s Kind of a Funny Story), Jim Knipfel, Alexander Cockburn, Christopher Caldwell, Daniel Radosh, screenwriter William Monahan, Dave Eggers, Amy Sohn, Sam Sifton, Spike Vrusho (favorite sports writer ever), etc. (sorry if I left you off) — ALL at the same time.
15. Go to Yankee games at the old stadium in the 1990s.
There is NO comparison between the current Yankee Stadium atmosphere and the feel of the games in the mid- to late 1990s. None. I’m not a Yankees fan (Mariners). In fact, I hate the Yankees. But that was the best place and best time to see a baseball game. period.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲