Bund is a German non-profit.
Feeling any urgency yet?
A simpler, more powerful idea you won’t find.
“It’s your turn.”
I’m not a fan of melodramatic PSAs, but this one melted my cynicism.
V/O: Jude law.
Recycling campaign via France.
Second ad below.
The last words of extinct animals.
The copy is a tad heavy-handed, but that’s likely because of the translation to English.
These ads hit me.
“Toxic emissions are the worst threat for wildlife.”
9. Sea Birds Eating Plastics
(sorry for the blurry scans)
Via New Zealand (L) and Australia ®.
The Aussie ad is new and part of a Greenpeace campaign against Coke, who are fighting “cash for containers” laws.
If these don’t turn your stomach, check out this photo series of dead albatross chicks by Chris Jordan. Their mothers fed them plastic bottle caps, thinking they were food, and the babies then starved to death.
10. Surfrider Foundation
Via the USA.
Keep drinking those plastic bottled beverages. No biggie.
An amazing video made with only still photos, called Parallax Sequence.
Music: Snow Patrol.
13. The Shark Project
Via Germany, great direct mail idea.
“You have just finned a shark.”
Shark fin soup is one of the main reasons we are killing off the animal.
14. Forever Wild
Via South Africa.
“YouTube Interventions” to help save the rhino.
A fucking brilliant idea, bravo.
Sharks are 400 million years old.
We are killing tens of millions of them a year.
Second ad below.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩