Bund is a German non-profit.
Feeling any urgency yet?
A simpler, more powerful idea you won’t find.
“It’s your turn.”
I’m not a fan of melodramatic PSAs, but this one melted my cynicism.
V/O: Jude law.
Recycling campaign via France.
Second ad below.
The last words of extinct animals.
The copy is a tad heavy-handed, but that’s likely because of the translation to English.
These ads hit me.
“Toxic emissions are the worst threat for wildlife.”
9. Sea Birds Eating Plastics
(sorry for the blurry scans)
Via New Zealand (L) and Australia ®.
The Aussie ad is new and part of a Greenpeace campaign against Coke, who are fighting “cash for containers” laws.
If these don’t turn your stomach, check out this photo series of dead albatross chicks by Chris Jordan. Their mothers fed them plastic bottle caps, thinking they were food, and the babies then starved to death.
10. Surfrider Foundation
Via the USA.
Keep drinking those plastic bottled beverages. No biggie.
An amazing video made with only still photos, called Parallax Sequence.
Music: Snow Patrol.
13. The Shark Project
Via Germany, great direct mail idea.
“You have just finned a shark.”
Shark fin soup is one of the main reasons we are killing off the animal.
14. Forever Wild
Via South Africa.
“YouTube Interventions” to help save the rhino.
A fucking brilliant idea, bravo.
Sharks are 400 million years old.
We are killing tens of millions of them a year.
Second ad below.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.