Bund is a German non-profit.
Feeling any urgency yet?
A simpler, more powerful idea you won’t find.
“It’s your turn.”
I’m not a fan of melodramatic PSAs, but this one melted my cynicism.
V/O: Jude law.
Recycling campaign via France.
Second ad below.
The last words of extinct animals.
The copy is a tad heavy-handed, but that’s likely because of the translation to English.
These ads hit me.
“Toxic emissions are the worst threat for wildlife.”
9. Sea Birds Eating Plastics
(sorry for the blurry scans)
Via New Zealand (L) and Australia ®.
The Aussie ad is new and part of a Greenpeace campaign against Coke, who are fighting “cash for containers” laws.
If these don’t turn your stomach, check out this photo series of dead albatross chicks by Chris Jordan. Their mothers fed them plastic bottle caps, thinking they were food, and the babies then starved to death.
10. Surfrider Foundation
Via the USA.
Keep drinking those plastic bottled beverages. No biggie.
An amazing video made with only still photos, called Parallax Sequence.
Music: Snow Patrol.
13. The Shark Project
Via Germany, great direct mail idea.
“You have just finned a shark.”
Shark fin soup is one of the main reasons we are killing off the animal.
14. Forever Wild
Via South Africa.
“YouTube Interventions” to help save the rhino.
A fucking brilliant idea, bravo.
Sharks are 400 million years old.
We are killing tens of millions of them a year.
Second ad below.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰