We’ve purposely excluded Justin Timberlake and several Country & Western stars from the list.
2. Johnny Wadd Holmes, porn star
I love 1970s porn, but any scene that featured this hair (that’s approximately 10,000 scenes) is impossible to watch.
3. Tom Fucking Hanks
4. Weird Al Yankovic
5. Michael Brady (actor Robert Reed)
Combine the hair with a leisure suit = early 1970s fashion HELL.
6. Phil Spector
I also almost didn’t include this psycho, because he did his hair like this on purpose to make his murder trial more of a circus.
7. Michael Schmidt (Hall of Fame third baseman)
Maybe the worst perm in the history of Man.
8. Kevin Keegan, English footballer
Also, maybe, the worst perm in the history of Man.
Keegan, unfortunately, inspired hundreds of thousands of Brit men to follow suit with their locks.
11. George Harrison (and Ringo Starr)
1970s hair was a pox that hit great and terrible stars alike.
12. Even the epically great Freddie Mercury did it.
14. The post author in the late 70s. No perms for me, EVER. And my Mom was a hairdresser.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱