From back in 2008, when the fake American Apparel ad artist was fake terrorizing the streets of New York. This was my favorite one, put up right after Dov Charney was named “retailer of the year” at some fashion awards show. Charney is famous for paying off some of his models with AA clothing and sex toys, in lieu of money.
By a Miami Ad School student.
Try putting one of these stickers up today, and you’ll end up in Guantanamo Bay.
4. A nice Photoshop job.
Created the night Jennifer Lawrence tumbled up the stairs on the way to pick up her Oscar. Dior should have actually produced the ad and ran the shit out it everywhere. But, like most brands, they’re fucking cowards.
6. I doubt this is Grumpy Cat™ empire-approved.
Created several years ago for the Chip Shop Awards.
Another Chip Shop entry from several years ago.
Many think it’s real. It’s not.
13. WANT SOME MORE?
Here’s 10 more fun fake ads.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎