From back in 2008, when the fake American Apparel ad artist was fake terrorizing the streets of New York. This was my favorite one, put up right after Dov Charney was named “retailer of the year” at some fashion awards show. Charney is famous for paying off some of his models with AA clothing and sex toys, in lieu of money.
By a Miami Ad School student.
Try putting one of these stickers up today, and you’ll end up in Guantanamo Bay.
4. A nice Photoshop job.
Created the night Jennifer Lawrence tumbled up the stairs on the way to pick up her Oscar. Dior should have actually produced the ad and ran the shit out it everywhere. But, like most brands, they’re fucking cowards.
6. I doubt this is Grumpy Cat™ empire-approved.
Created several years ago for the Chip Shop Awards.
Another Chip Shop entry from several years ago.
Many think it’s real. It’s not.
13. WANT SOME MORE?
Here’s 10 more fun fake ads.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺