1. New ad out this week for 5 Gum, via the UK. Seeded tongues, here they come…
2. Fanta strawberry ad, via Brazil.
3. And one more disgusting seeded tongue for Ehrmann yogurt, via Germany.
4. The only ad here that I like. For Mars Chilled, a billboard erected on Kyber Pass Road in Auckland, NZ back in 2007.
5. I haven’t a clue what the pink stuff is.
6. Arousa topical women libido enhancer ad, via Saudi Arabia. I am imagining a burning penis.
7. VW Beetle-shaped lips. Yeah-NO. Ads via Italy.
8. Mentos ad via France. Translation: “Chew Cubed.”
9. “Speak two languages.” I am NOT going there, gentlemen. Poster for Berlitz language schools in the Rome Metro.
10. Hiltl vegetarian restaurant, via Switzerland. Yeech…
11. Toku-Chan Korean BBQ House, via Japan. Yummy cannibalism.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.