1. New ad out this week for 5 Gum, via the UK. Seeded tongues, here they come…
2. Fanta strawberry ad, via Brazil.
3. And one more disgusting seeded tongue for Ehrmann yogurt, via Germany.
4. The only ad here that I like. For Mars Chilled, a billboard erected on Kyber Pass Road in Auckland, NZ back in 2007.
5. I haven’t a clue what the pink stuff is.
6. Arousa topical women libido enhancer ad, via Saudi Arabia. I am imagining a burning penis.
7. VW Beetle-shaped lips. Yeah-NO. Ads via Italy.
8. Mentos ad via France. Translation: “Chew Cubed.”
9. “Speak two languages.” I am NOT going there, gentlemen. Poster for Berlitz language schools in the Rome Metro.
10. Hiltl vegetarian restaurant, via Switzerland. Yeech…
11. Toku-Chan Korean BBQ House, via Japan. Yummy cannibalism.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸