1. I seriously wonder if this alcoholic Mad Man made it through that week alive.
2. “Gay as the darts of sun on water”? IT’S A CANDY BAR.
3. Ha, WHAT? A bucket of female deers? Why make me try to picture a bucket with knuckles? Why a fucking bucket?
4. “Most husbands, nowadays, have stopped beating their wives…” I believe this writer was working through some personal issues while writing soup ads.
5. After reading this fragrance description, it is easier to understand why the company is now bankrupt.
8. The “Dear Kettle One Drinker” campaign is famous for being puzzlingly annoying. This was the worst of the ads, which I interacted with.
9. What you are, Equinox: A FUCKING GYM. What you’re not: an ancient, magical mystical elvish chamber where mortal men come by horse and foot to polish their auras and discover their dormant—but predetermined—purposes.
10. Injun massacre reference used to sell hair brush. 1899 ad. Look at that sweatin’ Injun.
11. This writer SLAVED over that fake typo-ridden copy. He was obviously channeling some unhealthy office lust of his own.
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed": Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crash apples with their bare hands, and it's really something 🍎💪