1. I seriously wonder if this alcoholic Mad Man made it through that week alive.
2. “Gay as the darts of sun on water”? IT’S A CANDY BAR.
3. Ha, WHAT? A bucket of female deers? Why make me try to picture a bucket with knuckles? Why a fucking bucket?
4. “Most husbands, nowadays, have stopped beating their wives…” I believe this writer was working through some personal issues while writing soup ads.
5. After reading this fragrance description, it is easier to understand why the company is now bankrupt.
8. The “Dear Kettle One Drinker” campaign is famous for being puzzlingly annoying. This was the worst of the ads, which I interacted with.
9. What you are, Equinox: A FUCKING GYM. What you’re not: an ancient, magical mystical elvish chamber where mortal men come by horse and foot to polish their auras and discover their dormant—but predetermined—purposes.
10. Injun massacre reference used to sell hair brush. 1899 ad. Look at that sweatin’ Injun.
11. This writer SLAVED over that fake typo-ridden copy. He was obviously channeling some unhealthy office lust of his own.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝