1. 1925. Killed by an electricity eel. Note the Grim Reaper waiting to catch him.
2. 1925. YIKES. Killed by Exhausto.
4. 1940. Saw that coming (sorry).
5. 1925. The Scaffold of Death.
6. 1942. Nighty night, dead mechanic.
7. 1959. Ties — not a machinist’s friend.
8. 1967. That’s an evil motherfucking match.
9. 1927. The Scream — not by Edvard Munch.
10. 1939. Eye’ll be back (sorry).
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.