1. 1925. Killed by an electricity eel. Note the Grim Reaper waiting to catch him.
2. 1925. YIKES. Killed by Exhausto.
4. 1940. Saw that coming (sorry).
5. 1925. The Scaffold of Death.
6. 1942. Nighty night, dead mechanic.
7. 1959. Ties — not a machinist’s friend.
8. 1967. That’s an evil motherfucking match.
9. 1927. The Scream — not by Edvard Munch.
10. 1939. Eye’ll be back (sorry).
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀