Via Montreal for allergy medicine Allegra.
Just won a Bronze Lion at Cannes.
Stunt in Toronto last St. Patrick’s Day.
The ad agency (Grey) put logo posters up in office windows near pubs, and used the blinds to make foam. Won a Bronze Lion at Cannes last week.
Via Denmark. Brilliant.
Translation: “Save a life. Put out your cigarette.”
Best ad use of sidewalk poles ever?
Best ad on the side of a building ever?
By UNICEF in Germany.
Translation: “In many other countries, you would be mutilated.
Help the victims of landmines.”
A bit annoying? Yes.
A great idea for a great cause? Yes.
Via Dallas. Very smart.
And the local McDonald’s probably saw some increase in business, too.
Put up in Chicago just before the Hawks won the Cup.
10. 1955. Times Square.
11. Here some more great ones:
Four of the smartest ambient ads from the last four years.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.