“The fact is, a woman wasn’t meant to change a flat tire.”
No, she was meant to break her back bending over and staring at it, hoping it would fix itself.
Wifey, Is your face “a magnet alluring enough to draw him right home night after night?”
If not, either buy our soap, or chop your fucking telephone pole down.
3. Oh those scare quotes.
4. Read caption under spider woman. That’s just vile.
5. Another one from Chlorodent. Ha, she can’t breathe.
Yes, just because you wait on him hand and fucking foot, “do something soft and young and special for him.”
“…SIDE-STEP THE TRAGEDY THAT OVERTAKES SO MANY WIVES…”
8. “EVEN WHEN THEY CHEATED ON ME. EVEN WHEN THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME” (1969 ad)
9. That little “scientist” drawing is hilarious.
Two Male jeans ads from 1969.
The women are topless, both photos have been edited for this post.
These adverts — making models pose nude next to the shittiest beatnik-y poetry even written — are pretty much the most humiliating ad-crimes against women I’ve ever seen.
11. Here’s even more of these terrible ads:
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.