3. Heinz (read the copy)
1949 ad for Heinz soups, back when men had only two worries: Communism and Dinner.
“Well he’s bored with my conversation and cooking.
But if I cook better, he might again start to notice how fucking boring I am.
And the beatings might return.
Oh, shoot — OK, Heinz, I’ll give a try!”
8. Serax (a big anxiety drug in the 1960s)
(sorry for blurry copy, only one I could find)
Copy starts: “You know this woman. She’s anxious, irritable. She’s been that way for months.”
Could it be, because she does all the fucking housework?
Well, she ain’t gonna get free of that.
Here, babe, pop a couple of these every few hours.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."