3. Heinz (read the copy)
1949 ad for Heinz soups, back when men had only two worries: Communism and Dinner.
“Well he’s bored with my conversation and cooking.
But if I cook better, he might again start to notice how fucking boring I am.
And the beatings might return.
Oh, shoot — OK, Heinz, I’ll give a try!”
8. Serax (a big anxiety drug in the 1960s)
(sorry for blurry copy, only one I could find)
Copy starts: “You know this woman. She’s anxious, irritable. She’s been that way for months.”
Could it be, because she does all the fucking housework?
Well, she ain’t gonna get free of that.
Here, babe, pop a couple of these every few hours.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.