1. Here’s how it all started.
2. The slogans begin…
3. Then he started spelling his name wrong.
4. Absolutely no idea what this means.
5. Factually inaccurate but good try, we guess.
6. Factually accurate.
7. Ok, that’s just rude.
8. Hmmm, good idea.
10. On message and for the win.
11. Sure, Kaplan.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀