1. Here’s how it all started.
2. The slogans begin…
3. Then he started spelling his name wrong.
4. Absolutely no idea what this means.
5. Factually inaccurate but good try, we guess.
6. Factually accurate.
7. Ok, that’s just rude.
8. Hmmm, good idea.
10. On message and for the win.
11. Sure, Kaplan.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱