19. Get a ginormous inflatable duck, because por qué no?
18. Or just float like a professional duck on this delicious donut:
17. If you're going to be floating, your entertainment needs to be floating too. Try this volleyball net:
16. Throw in an LED disco ball lamp while you're at it.
15. Chillax like a boss without worrying about los &$#@ mosquitos.
14. But, if you want to be active, ride the waters on AN INVISIBLE CANOE.
13. Float like a king on the epitome of inflatable elegance.
12. Let your friends also feel like royalty by chillin' on an island.
11. You'll need to feed the people on *your* island at some point. How about this suitcase grill?
10. And just look at this portable cooker. It lets you charge your phones and stuff!
9. Make some s'mores.
8. If you want to go all out, there's this PRISTINE meteor-looking thing:
7. And here. You can sit all your guests HERE(!!!).
6. Or just go ahead and feed everyone on the dang water.
5. If you have a pool, and it's at least seven feet deep, you can install this climbing wall:
4. Bring the bowling alley to your backyard and BE THE BOWLING BALL!
3. Get a towboat you can control...WITH YOUR MIND. (OK, OK...with your hands. But close enough.)
This boat has a 70-horsepower engine and can go up to 40 mph, which means you'll be afforded plenty of speed and waves to enjoy the ride. Also, it stops when you let go of the handle, which is very convenient.