1. Some people did pretty well…
Although Brazil looks like it has an exploding stomach, but whatevs.
2. Can we all move to the country <3 <3 <3?
3. Vuvuzelas hasn’t been a thing since 2010, but thanks for playing.
4. And I’m pretty sure this person forgot something, no?
5. Aruba? Jamaica? Wrong.
6. I’m pretty sure “Other Wonderful Places” isn’t a country in South America. Sorry.
But bonus points for the smiley faces.
7. A+ for effort.
8. OK, we get it, you know your geography, Mr. Show-Off.
9. It’s quite sad that the country “More Brazil” doesn’t actually exist.
And Peru looks like it went on a diet.
10. Let’s hope this person misunderstood the game’s directions.
11. This person gets points for all the detail in Brazil, but still… NO!
12. This one looks like the whole continent is cinched at the waist.
13. *You tried*
Why are so many countries all of the sudden in Central America?
14. Can you do any better? Draw South America from memory and share below!
Remember: No cheating!
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀