1. Meet Bay Area artist Andres Amador, he creates what he calls ‘beach murals’ and they are stunningly beautiful.
3. He can work on any beach, so his pieces can be as big as he wants them to be.
5. You can follow where he goes via his Facebook page where he also shares all his art work.
7. He also wants to help people propose to their loved ones…
9. If you ever stumble upon his work be quick to snap away, because the tide will erase it all before your eyes.
11. He’s been doing this since 2004 when, while studying crop circles in Hawaii, the idea came to him.
13. He plans his designs ahead of time, sometimes drawing them on paper or on a computer, which then he uses as a guide.
15. The color difference is created by raking the wetter sand.
17. When asked why he does this Amador has the best answer ever: “Its fun. I get to be at the beach.”
22. You can buy some of his artwork here.
24. And now watch how he does it all… Pretty, huh?
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.