Note: Obviously, everyone experiences pregnancy differently. This is my own personal experience and not a medical opinion. As always, if you have any doubts about your pregnancy, ask your doctor.
1. First of all, you can finally tell people that you're pregnant! So there's no more need to hide your symptoms or your belly.
2. And being able to tell everyone and anyone feels like a burden has been lifted.
3. You start looking, and feeling, more pregnant.
4. Which means you have to buy maternity clothes, even if you don't want to.
5. All of the attention makes you feel like a queen.
6. Your belly becomes a hand magnet.
7. And your hair becomes really amazing.
8. You have to moisturize your skin more than usual.
9. You are still super tired almost always, now thanks to insomnia.
10. And you find yourself buying seemingly ridiculous things to feel a little more comfortable.
11. You may not be having your period, but you do still deal with a lot of blood.
12. Deciding on a name for the baby becomes an impossible mission.
13. Because people already even have very strong opinions on the baby's gender.
14. The little alien you're carrying inside starts to look more like a human.
15. And that little human starts really moving around in there.
16. And you can see some of that movement happening FROM THE OUTSIDE.
17. But the absolute best part? Talking to your baby, and seeing him react.
To read about what I learned during my first trimester, click here.
This post was translated from Spanish.