3. They might need some help cheering in Brazil.
4. They’ve been in five World Cups already, so they know drill.
5. … But never made it past the round of 16.
7. The team suffered a bit when they found out their star Radamel Falcao would miss the World Cup due to injury.
10. Their coach is Jose Pekerman who also trained the Argentine team.
He’s got experience in both coaching and playing soccer.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀