3. They might need some help cheering in Brazil.
4. They’ve been in five World Cups already, so they know drill.
5. … But never made it past the round of 16.
7. The team suffered a bit when they found out their star Radamel Falcao would miss the World Cup due to injury.
10. Their coach is Jose Pekerman who also trained the Argentine team.
He’s got experience in both coaching and playing soccer.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.