I guess you remember Chile from the 33 miners that were rescued in 2010.
But there’s more to the country than just that.
11. Up north, you can find the Atacama Desert, where the sky looks like magic:
12. Now you know where to find these dudes:
19. They love music and partying all year long…
That’s why Chile is for the fourth consecutive time the host of Lollapalooza. It was also the first country to host it outside of the U.S.
21. Even though the ground shakes very often, Chileans won’t tumble over.
Yes, there are earthquakes all the time, but don’t worry, you’ll get back on your feet quick enough before the next one hits.
22. Because above all, Chileans are pure love, and when you need them, they are there.
Have any doubts about that?
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.