I guess you remember Chile from the 33 miners that were rescued in 2010.
But there’s more to the country than just that.
11. Up north, you can find the Atacama Desert, where the sky looks like magic:
12. Now you know where to find these dudes:
19. They love music and partying all year long…
That’s why Chile is for the fourth consecutive time the host of Lollapalooza. It was also the first country to host it outside of the U.S.
21. Even though the ground shakes very often, Chileans won’t tumble over.
Yes, there are earthquakes all the time, but don’t worry, you’ll get back on your feet quick enough before the next one hits.
22. Because above all, Chileans are pure love, and when you need them, they are there.
Have any doubts about that?
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸