I guess you remember Chile from the 33 miners that were rescued in 2010.
But there’s more to the country than just that.
11. Up north, you can find the Atacama Desert, where the sky looks like magic:
12. Now you know where to find these dudes:
19. They love music and partying all year long…
That’s why Chile is for the fourth consecutive time the host of Lollapalooza. It was also the first country to host it outside of the U.S.
21. Even though the ground shakes very often, Chileans won’t tumble over.
Yes, there are earthquakes all the time, but don’t worry, you’ll get back on your feet quick enough before the next one hits.
22. Because above all, Chileans are pure love, and when you need them, they are there.
Have any doubts about that?
- BuzzFeed News exposes a secretive legal system that allows corporations to intimidate entire countries with one threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.