2. This is what they sing to cheer on their players:
3. The fans LOVE to paint their faces, so you should do so too!
4. Their first World Cup appearance was in 1930.
9. This is their best player ever: Enzo Francescoli.
Kinda cute, huh?
10. The current coach’s nickname is ‘El Maestro’ Spanish for ‘The Teacher’.
After a meh career as a soccer player Tabárez became a school teacher. He then coached teams in Colombia, Argentina, Italy and Spain.
12. Meet Diego Forlan, the star of the team.
13. But you should also keep an eye on this dude:
Luis Suarez, he plays for Liverpool.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱