1. Photographer Gracie Hagen shot Illustrations of the Body in order to celebrate the weirdness and beauty of the human body, something that is not usually shown in media.
3. She tried to include a range of body types, ethnicities and genders to show how we are all beautiful and awkward at the same time.
5. All photos were taken from the same angle and with the same lighting.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌