1. Photographer Gracie Hagen shot Illustrations of the Body in order to celebrate the weirdness and beauty of the human body, something that is not usually shown in media.
3. She tried to include a range of body types, ethnicities and genders to show how we are all beautiful and awkward at the same time.
5. All photos were taken from the same angle and with the same lighting.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.