1. Photographer Gracie Hagen shot Illustrations of the Body in order to celebrate the weirdness and beauty of the human body, something that is not usually shown in media.
3. She tried to include a range of body types, ethnicities and genders to show how we are all beautiful and awkward at the same time.
5. All photos were taken from the same angle and with the same lighting.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.