1. They are all part of the ‘Roman Priest Calendar’ created by Italian photographer Piero Pazzi.
3. The calendar is sold on the streets of the Vatican and online for only 10 euros.
5. Pazzi has been putting the calendar together since 2003.
7. But it’s not only about the priest’s hotness. According to Pazzi “Yes, the men are good-looking, but it is just a product, a way for people to be better informed about the Vatican.”
9. Thank you for informing us of their hotness.
Correction: When first published this post used a photo of Yuri Antonosante who is not a priest. The photo has since then been removed.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.