1. Meet Panagiotis Kone, #8 in the Greek team.
2. He looks part hipster barista from Brooklyn, part greek demi-god.
3. He probably rides a fixie, because he’s a badass like that.
4. Everyone kinda wants a piece of him.
5. I mean, like really, who wouldn’t?
6. He’s got by far the best tattooed sleeves in the field.
7. I’d buy him a gyro and ask what’s up.
8. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIS. FACE.
9. Oh don’t be sad Kone, it was a solid effort.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.