1. Meet Panagiotis Kone, #8 in the Greek team.
2. He looks part hipster barista from Brooklyn, part greek demi-god.
3. He probably rides a fixie, because he’s a badass like that.
4. Everyone kinda wants a piece of him.
5. I mean, like really, who wouldn’t?
6. He’s got by far the best tattooed sleeves in the field.
7. I’d buy him a gyro and ask what’s up.
8. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIS. FACE.
9. Oh don’t be sad Kone, it was a solid effort.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.