1. Meet Panagiotis Kone, #8 in the Greek team.
2. He looks part hipster barista from Brooklyn, part greek demi-god.
3. He probably rides a fixie, because he’s a badass like that.
4. Everyone kinda wants a piece of him.
5. I mean, like really, who wouldn’t?
6. He’s got by far the best tattooed sleeves in the field.
7. I’d buy him a gyro and ask what’s up.
8. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIS. FACE.
9. Oh don’t be sad Kone, it was a solid effort.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.