1. Meet Panagiotis Kone, #8 in the Greek team.
2. He looks part hipster barista from Brooklyn, part greek demi-god.
3. He probably rides a fixie, because he’s a badass like that.
4. Everyone kinda wants a piece of him.
5. I mean, like really, who wouldn’t?
6. He’s got by far the best tattooed sleeves in the field.
7. I’d buy him a gyro and ask what’s up.
8. JUST. LOOK. AT. HIS. FACE.
9. Oh don’t be sad Kone, it was a solid effort.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.