5. On social media people seemed to be divided as to whether this Barbie is a good idea or not.
9. Felix Sanchez, chairman of the National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts, said he has no problem with the new depiction.
“Well at least she’s not coming off as sexy Latina Barbie, spinning on a pedestal,” he said, referring to Sofia Vergara’s panned Emmys skit. “This is an image that does exist. It helps us embrace toy making in a way that makes it relevant and authentic.”
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️