6. By 1985, 700 out of the 1,800 independent dairies were part of the Missing Child campaign.
13. The AMBER alert was created in 1996 and named after missing child Amber Hagerman.
Its official acronym is “America’s Missing: Broadcasting Emergency Response.”
15. In 2011 AMBER alert pages were created on Facebook, taking over the space left empty by the milk carton campaign decades before.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.