1. Put some stickers on glass doors.
2. Lie on the floor and check if there's anything a kid could pick up and swallow.
3. Make sure all the plants you have are ok for kids to touch.
Unlike these ones.
4. Move your couches away from your windows.
5. Tie in a knot all the plastic bags you have lying around.
6. Invest in toilet lid locks...
7. Keep all of these out of reach.
They come with warnings for a reason.
8. Make sure you don't have anything like this in the living room...
9. And if you do: Cover electrical outlets so no one can stick their fingers in them!
10. Eat. All. Of. These. Before.
11. Turn down the water temperature on your water heater...
12. Make sure you don't leave anything lying around on the stairs, someone might trip!
13. Corners are evil. Cover them all!
This will help you avoid scratches, bumps and crying. Especially crying.