1. Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
3. Machu Picchu, Peru
4. Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
5. Iguazu Falls, between Brazil and Argentina
6. Easter Island, Chile
7. Island of Capurganá, Colombia
8. Torres del Paine, Chile
9. Jericoacoara, Brazil
10. Ushuaia, Argentina
14. Amazon forest, border with Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Bolivia
18. Tayrona, Colombia
21. Los Roques, Venezuela
22. Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica
You can enjoy hot springs, zip lining, the scariest and coolest swing, and a little bit of history in this town.
24. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
25. Atacama Desert, Chile
26. Ouro Preto, Brazil
- Ex-London mayor Boris Johnson has dramatically ruled himself out of the race to be the next Conservative UK prime minister.
- The three suicide bombers behind Istanbul's airport attack were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan, Turkish officials say.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸