1. Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
3. Machu Picchu, Peru
4. Uyuni Salt Flats, Bolivia
5. Iguazu Falls, between Brazil and Argentina
6. Easter Island, Chile
7. Island of Capurganá, Colombia
8. Torres del Paine, Chile
9. Jericoacoara, Brazil
10. Ushuaia, Argentina
14. Amazon forest, border with Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Bolivia
18. Tayrona, Colombia
21. Los Roques, Venezuela
22. Monteverde Cloud Forest, Costa Rica
You can enjoy hot springs, zip lining, the scariest and coolest swing, and a little bit of history in this town.
24. Perito Moreno Glacier, Argentina
25. Atacama Desert, Chile
26. Ouro Preto, Brazil
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎