10. He is an Expertly Trained Instructor in the Israeli Fighting Technique Krav Maga and Teaches All Over the World, Including Right In His Hometown
Teaching women how To defend themselves from an attacker is pretty cool in our book. He is also the owner (along with wife Patricia) of Triangle Krav Maga. He just returned from a trip to Moldova where he taught counter-abduction classes (Moldova is a major hub for human trafficking)
9. He Voluntarily Lived On The Streets For a Year to Study and Better Understand Poverty at Its Very Core
PS This is not a photo taken while he was homeless (the homeless typically aren’t able to “selfie”) what did he learn during his journey? Well, that you’ll have to ask him yourself
8. He Says Things Like This:February 11, 2014
7. The Guy is LOADED
OK, so he’s not loaded with dollars and Daddy’s money like his Liberal opponent, but he IS an expert in firearms training and safety, and teaches people how to properly defend themselves. Because… ‘Murica!
6. He’s no “Career Politician”
Establishment Politicians are big money fund-suckers, and never stop trying to get to the power teet. Mitchell decided to run for state office for the very first time for 2014 because he wanted a young fresh approach to improving the economy, growing jobs for the youth and unemployed, and leaving behind a brighter future for the next generation… and speaking of the next generation:
5. He’s a REAL Family Man
I mean, did this just come out of a magazine?! Gives us hope that real men still exist. Talk about a GOOD looking family!
4. With a Contribution of $40 You Can Own THIS Amazing Thing!
What is it? It’s not brass knuckles so just calm down. It’s a self defense tool (Called a Hex Tool) you can easily keep on your key chain. Fear not the dark parking lot!
3. He Staunchly Opposes The NSA Setting Up Shop on NC State Campus
He stands up for the privacy and freedom of ALL Americans, and will work to give the NSA a boot out of North Carolina.
2. He Might Be a Member Of Mensa, But He Is Still The Kind Of Guy You Can Kick Back And Have A Drink With
Pull up a chair, let him tell you a thing or two about Liberty and Freedom, Cheers!
1. He’s Not Afraid To Run A Hard Fought Campaign With Integrity, And A Little Badassery
*He does not own this Cannon (at least we don’t think he does)
Find out more or get involved by visiting www.nc2014.com We have heard that the #Liberation of District 16 is Underway! *written independent of official campaign
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲