1. Constantine sees the world for what it really is: a hotbed of evil, occult forces that ordinary humans are oblivious to.
2. Welsh actor Matt Ryan is damn perfect for the title role.
3. Did we mention he's also hellishly hot?
4. It's based on the DC comics.
5. Heaven vs. Hell, life vs. death, good vs. evil... the stakes don't get any higher.
If you're expecting it to be thrilling, you're in-fer-no surprise.
6. No one is better suited to handle the darkness of Constantine than writers and producers David S. Goyer and Daniel Cerone.
7. The music is scary good.
8. Constantine might be a demon-fighting hero, but he's no angel.
9. But for someone who deals with the devil, he's pretty down to earth.
10. No matter how big of a mess he's in, he always keeps his wicked sense of humor.
11. He's not afraid to take on thankless jobs.
He'll keep fighting to save your soul whether you know it or not.