Before we start it’s important to stress just how many spoilers there are for both “Daredevil” and “Game of Thrones.” Seriously if you aren’t caught up on both shows DO NOT READ. MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD.
1. The similarities being right away, with the shows' practically identical title sequences.
2. When the blind Matt Murdock senses the world around him, he sees everything in flames and on fire.
Yup. Melisandre, The Red Woman, Priestess to the Lord of Light and close advisor to Stannis Baratheon. She may not see everything on fire, but she sees everything in the fire.
3. Speaking of fire...
Nobu died in a fiery blaze, just like Mance Rayder.
4. Let's take a look at that soft-spoken bald man that seems to know everything about everything.
5. Remember that super badass fight between Daredevil and hitman John Healy at the end of episode three? That battle ended in a pretty memorable way…
Hmmm, where else have we seen that? Maybe at the end of the incredibly similar and equally badass fight scene between Jon Snow and Karl Tanner in Game of Thrones?
6. Still not convinced? Let's look at when that gigantic monster of a man that crushes the skull of another living person in a fit of rage.
Which show does that refer too? Both. I'm talking about both shows. That exact thing happens in both Daredevil and Game Of Thrones.
Here's Wilson Fisk, a gigantic monster of a man crushing the skull of a Russian mobster:
And here's The Mountain, another gigantic monster of a man crushing the skull of Oberyn Martell:
Similar characters? Check.
Similar title sequences? Check.
Incredibly graphic violence, like a man impaling his face on a chunk of metal or a dude crushing someones head with their bare hands? Check.
Basically the exact same shows? Absolutely.
Fanboys: We're nothing if not consistent.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!