1. The most important selfie in Connecticut College history, starring @PresidentBergeron and @ConnCollSGA
@PresidentBergeron is among a handful of college presidents on Instagram. President Bergeron captures the beauty of campus from her artistic perspective.
2. The Inauguration Camel Cookie
Designed especially for Inauguration weekend, the iconic Camel Cookie was given the presidential treatment. The addition of an eighth note honored President Bergeron, a music historian.
5. Evert’s amazing speech
Evert Fowle ‘14, student government association president, gave an inspiring, humorous greeting recounting the first time he met President Bergeron. He used the “think, do, lead” approach to calm his nerves. “Mr. Fowle,” he said to himself, “do not mess this up.”
He stuck out his hand, but was greeted with a hug. “On behalf of the student body, I welcome you to Connecticut College, and I hope every Camel has the opportunity to hug you like I did.”
8. That moment of beaming pride
President Bergeron’s face says it all.
10. President Bergeron taking the lead on the Alma Mater
President Bergeron broke into professor mode for a brief second during the Alma Mater, as she encouraged the audience to sing along. Her powerful mezzo-soprano voice could be heard clearly, to the delight of the audience.
11. All five presidents posing together
President Bergeron was joined for a photograph by past presidents Oakes Ames, Claire L. Gaudiani ‘66, Norman Fainstein and Leo I. Higdon, Jr.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂