1. If you don't have time for that post-work mani, spruce up natural nails with a toothbrush and some whitening toothpaste.
2. Pack some cotton swabs in your purse to fix pesky makeup mistakes.
4. Prolong your perfume by applying unscented body lotion pre-spritz.
5. Carry your makeup essentials in contact lens cases.
6. Save your bronzer from cracking in transit with cotton pads.
7. Transport your must-have makeup tools in a spare sunglass case.
8. Let dry shampoo work the night shift to freshen up second-day hair.
9. Condense your cosmetics by investing in a multitasking product.
10. Don't splurge on pricey blotting sheets, search the kitchen supplies for a quick fix.
11. Give yourself a makeup-free makeover.
Images from Getty, unless otherwise stated.