1. Take awesome notes in class and sell them to needy peers.
2. Sell your hair online.
3. Share your meals with friends.
4. Train your cat to be a YouTube sensation.
5. Set aside a weekly "going out" budget.
6. Forego the occasional party in favour of a babysitting job.
7. Volunteer for paid on-campus research studies.
8. Start a cover band and rent yourself out for parties.
9. Tell your friends that you'll clean their entire house for less than a professional cleaner.
10. Car pool to share the cost of parking on campus.
11. Use the "designated driver" status to your advantage.
12. Offer to water your rich neighbours' plants while they're on holiday.
13. Open an Etsy store and sell your crafts or old clothing online.
14. Organise an amazing party and charge cover.
There are plenty of ways to make extra cash at university, but the best way to save it is with CommBank's Student Options. Whether it's an everyday bank account or a high-interest online savings account, CommBank is looking out for uni students with discounts across a range of banking products.