This is East Coast winter:
This is Midwest winter:
And there are exactly 12 differences between the two...
1. East Coasters really enjoy warm winter beverages.
2. Midwesterners love to warm up around a cozy fireplace.
3. East Coast winter is bitter cold.
4. Midwest winter is wayyyy too long.
5. Snowmen are super important on the East Coast.
6. Snow angels are super serious in the Midwest.
7. The East Coast goes all out for winter holidays.
8. Winter is all about outdoor activities in the Midwest.
9. The East Coast gets a lot of winter storms.
10. The Midwest gets a lot of — what they refer to as — "icicles."
11. East Coasters have to shovel a ton of snow every year.
12. Midwest winter is majestic.
East Coast winter is merely "gorgeous."