1. 1. The only campus that actually looks like its in Southern California
4. 2. The only campus that prides itself on its fountains
7. 3. Fact that all the girls are actually hot!
8. 4. Where Undie Run is a tradition twice a year
9. Rain or Shine…
12. 5. The Location of Drunk Food Heaven
13. 6. #7 Film School in America
14. 7. “Accepted” was filmed here
15. 8. Themed venue parties occur regularly
18. 9. The only school close enough to go to the beach and mountains in the same day
20. 10. Only 10 minutes away from the happiest place on earth!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.